Invicta Project Performance – Vauxhall Upgrade Project
As the ceiling installation work is very close to completion, I am taking the opportunity
to thank you for Invicta’s support in reinstalling the ceilings on the Vauxhall Upgrade
Project, and particularly the outstanding contribution that your Project Manager, Andy
Salmon, has made to the project. Andy has:
- Shown a very real commitment that is second to none in getting the work
completed to Bechtel’s and ultimately London Underground’s
- Outstanding communication skills and he has kept me up to date, when
required on daily basis, in a very open and honest way which quickly
earned trust. Until recently Andy had taken it upon himself to attend the
project on a Thursday night shift to catch up with his team and with my
night shift management team – this in addition to his normal day shift
- Where we have needed specialist technical support from suppliers such
as Armstrong arranged this, including several visits to site to meet with
Bechtel and London Underground.
- Made sure materials urgently required to limit delays have been
procured as quickly as practicably possible. Some of the key suppliers
clearly like Andy as they have been extremely responsive toward him
and ultimately Bechtel.
- Ensured that the right supervision and labour was assigned to the
I am pleased that you took on the contract in the first instance and even more
pleased with the Project Manager you put in charge of it – thank you Andy.
Project Manager – Bechtel Limited
Vauxhall Step Free Access Project