For your information
You are being redirected to one of our divisional subsites which contains more detailed information on the required division. To navigate back to the main Invicta Group site, please click the link found in the footer at the bottom of the page.
Discover the benefits of Durasteel
- Aircraft Hangar Fire Protection
- Battery Storage Facilities
- Building Fire Compartmentation
- Anti-Terrorist Blast Protection
- Cable Tunnel Fire Compartmentation
- Equipment Delivery Hatches
- Equipment Enclosures
- Heat Shields
- Power Station Fire Protection
- Metro and Rail Fire Protection
- High Voltage Cable Protection
- Substation Fire & Blast Protection
- Tunnel Fire Protection
- Oil & Gas Fire & Blast Protection
- Ventilation Systems
- Wind Farm Fire Protection
- Blast Protection System Design Considerations & Design Criteria
- How to Conduct a Fire Risk Assessment for Factories and Warehouses
- Minimising the Risk of Fire, Blasts & Explosions in the Middle East
- Understanding Integrity, Stability and Insulation in Passive Fire Protection
- Triangle of Fire & Active vs Passive Fire Protection
- Frequently Asked Questions
- A to Z of Terms
UK +44 1843 220 256
US +1 305 328 9444
UAE +971 4 277 6225
Qatar +974 4441 4340
India +91 99 0355 9793
Malaysia +60 16 286 6225
- Start your project
SpecUp - System Specification Wizard
Answer the 5 short questions below to receive your recommended Durasteel system specifications. Hover over the ? icons for a brief explanation.
Type of system required?
Fire rating required?
Fire integrity-only or integrity and insulation?
Fire attack risk from one side or both sides of the system?
Blast rating required in addition to fire rating?
Creating your results page
Thanks for completing the SpecUp, you’ll be redirected to your results shortly.Click here if you aren't redirected after a few seconds
Start your project
Tell us about your project. Please complete this form. One of our sales team will come back to you with more details. If you prefer, you can drop us an email.